A platform that facilitates e-Learning, Learning Management System (LMS) offers, an organization, the ability to create curriculum, incorporate programs, and access reports and analytics to track the learning and development graph of their employees and team. But the journey to selecting the best LMS for your organization is more complicated. With hundreds of Learning Management Systems (LMS) available in the market, let's explore which LMS is right for your organization?
Factors to consider when choosing an LMS for your organization:
- Scalability: Always choose an LMS that can cope with a significant increase in users and can scale up to a larger operation. It’s also important to select an LMS system that can be used seamlessly across geographies. The system should support substantial numbers of users that are taking the course. When evaluating scalability, look for user limits and review the pricing model.
- Ease of Use: Once decided on which LMS to adopt for the organization, it’s important to check if the system is simple to use. How to understand that? If the employee is unable to navigate through the LMS platform easily, then the system may have poor usability. The LMS should provide logical navigation and easy access to information and learning materials.
- Capable of providing Personalized Learning Experience: Personalization is a key factor for a strong eLearning experience. The LMS should be able to manage and provide a blended training program for learning. Learners should be provided with tools and resources that can support specific gaps and needs. The platform should allow the user to create personalized learning paths. The LMS should provide blended learning for online as well as classroom including tracking attendance, registrations, and enrollments.
- Accessibility across Devices: A good LMS should allow your employees to navigate the course materials on various devices like PCs or smartphones. The LMS should support HTML5 so that all the eLearning subjects can be viewed on different mobile devices.
- Assessments & Reporting: The Learning Management System should cater for the assessment formats including the grading and reporting of the employee. The LMS should also provide different levels of reporting. It should be able to recognize the users’ test scores, how long they are taking to complete the courses, what courses have been completed or revisited.
- Security and Privacy: An LMS should securely store the records of learners’ personal data including home addresses, phone numbers, email ids, and much more. Ensure that your LMS platform provides protected logins, privacy controls, and employs a secure server to keep employee data safe.
An LMS platform provides all the functionalities an organization requires to provide online training. Before taking the right decision, ensure that you are aware of the features of the LMS you actually need for your organization.
Cryptex Technologies is one of the pioneers in LMS platform development. Our highly efficient team of developers at Cryptex Technologies will assist you and meets all your training requirements and goals to deliver a customized corporate learning platform.