How Noghi works:-
Noghi provides a platform for users to pay their bills in bitcoins. At present, the companies do not accept bitcoins as payment for the water bill, electricity bills etc. So what noghi does is as follows:-
- Users will signup.
- users will have to fill a form that asks for information such as "biller code", amount to be paid in AUD.
- The form will automatically provide the equivalent BTC values for the amount entered by the user in the form.
- On submit of the form, the user sees a pop-up containing a QR code.
- This QR code contains information of the bitcoin address and bitcoin amount and amount in AUD.
- The user will then scan this QR code using his bitcoin wallet app and send bitcoins to the address provided by the QR code.
- When the receiver (admin of Noghi) receives the bitcoins, Noghi then informs the Admin about the received payments.
- The admin then pays the bill on behalf of the user in AUD and keeps the Bitcoins for himself.
- After the admin pays the bill, he will provide the transaction ID to the user using the admin panel (Noghi sends mail and also show the transaction ID in the Dashboard of user).